A lot of fun activities have been prepared for children in the chateau park. Apart from pétanque, badminton or croquet, children can also take a look at the specially prepared English park in the lower part of the chateau gardens, where they will find waiting:
- A reconstructed fountain which is built on the site of the original well, where princesses and princes used to rest.
- The witches’ lair, where these mystical creatures brew magical potions.
- A little plot for small gardeners with herbs and flowers, which the chateau gardener, Honzík, looks after.
- Outdoor fireplace with benches ready to roast delicious home-made sausages (the Chateau Mcely team will prepare the wood, blankets and sausages for you).
- Princess Julinka’s playhouse is also waiting for children in the park with crayons and coloring books.
- Sandbox with slide and hammock.
- A “Bug Hotel,” where children can see its insects in their natural surroundings.
- Last but not least, a natural bathing lake with water lilies and Mcely beach, covered with fine white sand
It is possible to borrow children’s bikes or bike-trailers for very small children at the chateau.
All of these and many other activities are ready here for your children!